TreeTop Commons, LLC (TTC) is a dynamic, growing software company with a mission to inspire community engagement. We believe in the power of people partnering towards a common goal. Our team of talented and dedicated software developers, marketers, and extraordinary business associates are passionate about empowering people to do good in their communities. As a certified B Corporation, we hold ourselves to high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
Our cloud-based software includes two exciting products: NobleHour® and Collaboratory®. NobleHour, used by more than 6,700 organizations across the nation, provides online community software that helps track and measure service-learning, community service, and volunteering initiatives at schools, non-profits, businesses, and more. To date, more than four million volunteer hours have been logged via NobleHour, totaling an economic impact of more than $110,000,000.
The Collaboratory empowers higher education institutions to document and understand the full scope of their community engagement and public service activities to improve practice.
We offer competitive salaries/compensation, along with health insurance, dental, life insurance, and a 401(k) plan. TTC associates are pioneers, scientists, and artists working in the heart of Portland in the newly renovated General Automotive building. If you want to start each day in a creative environment surrounded by a group of unbelievably talented people with an astonishing willingness to think outside the norm, check out our current job openings.
The Sales Assistant will support Account Managers in the sales process specifically related to invoicing, licensing agreements, renewals and more, to ensure a smooth customer experience during the licensing and payment process.
The Sales Assistant is a diligent, tech savvy and conscientious self-starter who can work with minimal supervision. They are highly organized and possess the ability to switch focus quickly when needed and work on multiple projects at the same time. This position is 30 hours per week, with flexibility to choose your schedule.
- Work directly with one or more Account Managers and maintain an effective working relationship with them and other sales and company personnel
- Communicate with Account Managers to ensure seamless processes between sales, receipt of documents, and onboarding of customers
- Manage the entire licensing and payment process including ensuring timely responses by all
- Be the lead user of TTC’s CRM, supporting others by introducing processes, and ensuring touchpoints are pursued
- Manage the renewal and upsales payment processes
- Consolidate and create weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Provide event and travel support for Account Managers, Marketing and Professional Services
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or Business or 2-3 years of relevant experience
- 1-2 years of experience in administrative assistant roles
- Experience with payment portals and process a plus
- Understanding of CRM databases a plus
- Working knowledge of online applications such as: GoogleDrive, Google Docs, and Google Sheet
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Have a personable demeanor with strong team and customer focus
- Ability to be flexible, take initiative, and follow-through
- Project management, with accurate follow up and reporting
- Commitment to community engagement and helping others use their skills for the common good
To apply email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com