TreeTop Commons, LLC (TTC) is a dynamic, growing software company with a mission to inspire community engagement. We believe in the power of people partnering towards a common goal. Our team of talented and dedicated software developers, marketers, and extraordinary business associates are passionate about empowering people to do good in their communities. As a certified B Corporation, we hold ourselves to high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
Our cloud-based software includes two exciting products: NobleHour® and Collaboratory®. NobleHour, used by more than 6,700 organizations across the nation, provides online community software that helps track and measure service-learning, community service, and volunteering initiatives at schools, non-profits, businesses, and more. To date, more than four million volunteer hours have been logged via NobleHour, totaling an economic impact of more than $110,000,000.
The Collaboratory empowers higher education institutions to document and understand the full scope of their community engagement and public service activities to improve practice.
We offer competitive salaries/compensation, along with health insurance, dental, life insurance, and a 401(k) plan. TTC associates are pioneers, scientists, and artists working in the heart of Portland in the newly renovated General Automotive building. If you want to start each day in a creative environment surrounded by a group of unbelievably talented people with an astonishing willingness to think outside the norm, check out our current job openings.
GRAPHIC DESIGN PRODUCER
We are seeking hourly support from a Graphic Design Producer who has a talent for creating beautiful, professional layouts and a propensity to collaborate and communicate effectively. Applicants should show an established work ethic, process, and record of delivery. This is not intended for an entry level or junior designer. The position is temporary with potential for long term employment for the right candidate.
• Executes production of print and digital materials as needed for the Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing departments under the direction/supervision of the Creative Director
• Demonstrates strong understanding of basic design principles (Gestalt)
• Is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and bonus points for fluency in After Effects and/or Premiere
• Is comfortable preparing slide deck presentations
• Pays necessary attention to all details of a task
• Has a comfortable background in preparing files for process printing
• Is able to juggle multiple projects and work within reasonable deadlines
• Is up-to-date with social media trends as they relate to branding opportunity
• Is a team player—enjoys collaboration—excels with praise or critique!
• Works efficiently in the office or remotely
• Asks question without hesitation to achieve clarity on design prompts
• Does more than the bare minimum of what is expected to complete a task — takes pride in the work
• Has a passion and understanding for brand identity (think Alina Wheeler…)
• Is able to retouch photos
• Is familiar with Adobe Spark or similar
• Engages and enjoys a culture of volunteerism
Steps to Apply
1 - Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: TTC Graphic Design Producer.
2 - Include your name, contact information, state of residence, and link to portfolio.
3 - Tell us a little about yourself!