NobleHour helps connect your institution to the community to create lasting change. Your students, alumni, faculty, staff, and partners are able to communicate within Groups, log their impact, and create a collaborative map of events, opportunities and local organizations.
While the NobleHour tool and team help empower your entire institution, we can’t do it without (a little) help. This short guide will help you understand the different ways your campus can use NobleHour, and the best ways to facilitate those connections._________________________________________________________
Articulating the BenefitsOur versatile tool offers different benefits for different stakeholders, and we can help you tailor the message appropriately:· Volunteer and Service-Learning Offices: Connect and collaborate with community partners, post opportunities, track hours served, and understand the institution's impact.
· Student Life: Create collaborative Groups for student organizations and Greek life to organize and track their engagement and service.
· Faculty: Set up groups for class communication, organize students in service-learning courses, identify relevant events and opportunities, and log hours and reflections.
· Athletics: Connect your teams through inspired service, while sharing events and opportunities.
· Career Services: Help connect students with internships and paid jobs, and empower them to log hours and wages.
· Alumni: Stay connected to your alma mater and demonstrate the good our graduates contribute to communities across the globe.Curious about other ways to use NobleHour? Contact firstname.lastname@example.orgWatch & share this quick NobleHour Introduction video._________________________________________________________
Introducing the ProductConnect your campus or community to NobleHour using these proven methods and resources, tailored to higher education.· Email: On many campuses, email is still the most effective way to communicate across departments. Here’s a sample email that will help you introduce NobleHour, but we suggest making some edits to explain what drew you to NobleHour, and why you think it would be a great fit for them.
· Presentations & EventsWithin our Help Center, we have presentation templates and resources for hosting campus-wide or community events and trainings. Whether you’re hosting a big or small gathering, live or remotely, we’re happy to assist.
· Your WebsiteUse your existing website to direct faculty, staff, students, and community members to your NobleHour Community. You can set up links on your website to go directly to: - Your Community’s home page (ex. Log Your Time: noblehour.com/NobleUniversity) - Your Community's Explore map (ex. Find an Opportunity: noblehour.com/nobleuniversity/explore) - Your Community's Groups (ex. Join your Course's Group: noblehour.com/nobleuniversity/groups)
· NobleHour Ambassadors: Consider training students to be NobleHour Ambassadors on your campus. Ambassadors play a vital role in promoting volunteerism and providing support to your community. They work side-by-side with their local NobleHour Administrators and our NobleHour team to help connect their community and provide valuable feedback on NobleHour products. If you’re interested in starting an Ambassador program at your institution, email email@example.com._________________________________________________________
Receiving SupportWe're here to help you help others.· Have questions? Visit our Help Center (support.noblehour.com) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you within two business days, if not sooner.· New to NobleHour? We offer bi-weekly trainings and a video library with a video series dedicated to introducing NobleHour to new members.· Need personalized support? We offer customized materials and customized trainings for an additional fee. Let us know how we can help!